Stress and stress related disorders are commonplace nowadays. There are job related tensions, family troubles, thousands of little things, bothering the brain; giving it more than it can handle at times. This sucks out a person’s energy, makes him feel tired and sick. It is usually in this midst that Serotonin deficiency raises its head. It is Serotonin that works like oil in the machine that is our brain. This is to comfort our depressions, temperaments, reasoning, sleep etc. If a shortage of this fluid happens in our brains, it would lead to a disorder known as Serotonin deficiency.
So what are the top serotonin deficiency symptoms?
- You feel tired a lot. You are fatigued more than you can handle.
- Insomnia is a major sign that warns you about Seratonin deficiency. Especially if it is getting chronic.
- You feel stressed out a lot. There is too much pressure, either from relationships or work or finance. It can be anything that is weighing very heavy on your head and your heart.
- Depression often comes after stress. If you are feeling too low or getting into suicidal mood, chances are that Serotonin levels are dropping in your head and you are suffering from Serotonin deficiency.
Now, how to tackle this problem of Serotonin deficiency and get rid of it?
- Exercise regularly and rigidly. Go outdoors for running, playing and jogging. Or hit the gym and work hard. It can be tough in the beginning, but works out well in the long run.
- Watch out for what all is in your meal plates. Eat healthy, balanced food. Don’t hurry up and gobble down your meals in one shot. You work hard for your grains; just spend some quality time eating them too.
- Cut down on your alcohol intake. Alcohol is only good in certain limits. Excess of it, dulls and harms your brains.
- Wean out the negativity in your life. Think positive, and try to be happy not matter what.
- Lastly, check out with a doctor or a professional therapist who can guide you for medication.
Serotonin depletion is quite common among people these days, especially in the urban surroundings. It affects your brain and your thought process. If you think you might have Serotonin deficiency, don’t delay; take quick actions to combat the situations.